After participating in SYI programming, Loyola second year students will be able to:
- identify a sense of connection and belonging to their peer community.
- demonstrate deeper and more meaningful relationships with mentors, faculty, staff and/or alumni.
- articulate their unique passions, values and talents in connection to relevant possible vocational choices and academic majors.
- demonstrate a more significant bond to university through active participation in at least one university organization or position (residence hall group, student organization, federal work study employment, etc.).
- demonstrate an increased level of academic commitment by declaring their major in context of an integrated four year plan and actively engaging with their school or department.