To learn more about other leadership opportunities at Loyola, visit Student Leadership Development.
More Service Opportunities...
Are you looking for a service opportunity different than what is offered in CSA programs? Is your student organization looking for a one-time service project for a large group? Just curious about different service opportunities in the city? Check out these resources!
VolunteerBridge - a tool managed by Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago. Loyola is one of the first groups in the city with access to this exciting database for finding service opportunities. Check out this site and start your search!
RamblerLink - more than job postings! Loyola's community partners also post volunteer needs on RamblerLink!
Chicago Cares - lists great volunteer opportunities in the city!
We serve to make the world a better place. Pausing to reflect upon what we are experiencing when we serve is a critical step. Through reflecting, we make meaning of our experiences and can decide how we move forward with our service. Check out these resources to support your own reflection:
- Interested in social justice conversations on campus? Visit Loyola's Social Justice Blog.
- Want to connect your service more directly with your academics? Visit the Center for Experiential Learning.
- Is your community service raising questions about your future career? Talk with the Career Development Center.
- Do you want to deepen your faith as you serve? Check out Campus Ministry.
- Are you interested in finding a student organization that focuses on a social issue you have explored through service? Check out Student Activities and Greek Affairs: www.luc.edu/saga