Five-Year BSW/MSW Program
Loyola BSW students who meet the GPA requirements are automatically enrolled in the 5 year program unless they 'opt out'(see form below). For more information on qualifying for the program or opting out, contact the BSW Program Director, Dr. Jeanne Sokolec at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL BSW students must declare their intention to opt in or opt out of the 5 year program by November 1st of their Senior year.
Requirements for those wishing to pursue the 5 year MSW program:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 at start of Senior year
- 3.25 overall GPA in BSW courses taken to date
- At least a grade of B in SOWK Practice I
- At least a grade of B in SOWK 330 Field I
- The BSW degree can be completed by the end of summer session – between May graduation and fall semester.