What's New with DSM5?
NEW, Online CEUs
What’s NEW with DSM5 & How it will affect diagnosis rationale?
Presenter: Dr. Christie Mason
This online presentation is a recorded presentation of Dr. Mason's previously presented and very well received explanation of the many changes with DSM5.
It is informative and interesting. The information she presents is timely as we face changes in dignosis as well as changes in healthcare.
- Identify changes in organization from DSM4 to DSM5
- Identify disorders with changed diagnostic criteria, and the rationale for those changes
- Become familiar with diagnostic criteria for diagnoses new to DSM5
- Utilize the diagnostic framework that replaces the 5 axis model
- Apply knowledge to case material
Fee: General $80 ~ Alumni and faculty: $60 ~ Field Instructors & Student seeking CEUs is $25
*Note: This event is also approved by ICB for CADC CEUs
ICB PROGRAM NUMBER: 11836
Category: PCGC II, CCJP II, Counselor I or II, Preventionist I, CARS I or II, MISA I or II, CAAP I, CRSS I or II, MAATP I or II, CFPP II
Note: Within one week of payment, you will be sent an email explaining the details for accessisng the material online though Loyola's online learning server, Sakai. You will have two weeks to complete the online offer.There is assessment at the conclusion of the presentation. For questions or more details, please email: ssw-CEU@luc.edu