- One calendar week/5 business days before a scheduled test or quiz, student should inform their instructor of their intent to use the SSWD Testing Center. SSWD recommends that students begin scheduling tests as early as possible. Tests are expected to be taken on the same day as the class; SSWD requires confirmation from the instructor if the test is scheduled for an alternative time.
- One calendar week/5 business days before a scheduled test or quiz, student must contact SSWD Testing Staff at either email@example.com or 773-508-3468 to schedule a test. Student should include: date and time of test, course name and number, and instructor’s name. (Please refer to schedule below)
- Testing Center Staff will confirm space availability and email the instructor and student with a confirmation along with a Test Proctor Form.
- Student is to arrive 10 minutes ahead of test start time. Late arrivals will be handles as follows: if student is less than 15 minutes late, it is at the discretion of the proctor whether he/she will stay later to accommodate tardiness. If student is between 15 and 30 minutes late, this time will count as part of the student’s total exam time. The proctor is not expected to stay beyond the scheduled test time as a result of a student’s tardiness. If the student is over 30 minutes late, he/she will not be allowed to take the exam and must contact the instructor to discuss the next step.
- If student is late or needs to cancel a test, they must notify SSWD and contact their instructor.
- For final exam scheduling, an email will be sent to all testing center students with a deadline to schedule final exams. Students who meet the deadline are guaranteed a testing space for all final exams. Students who fail to meet the deadline are not guaranteed a space and should plan on taking the exam in class.
|Exam Day||Last Day to Sign Up||Time|
|Monday||Tuesday (previous week)||9:00 AM|
|Tuesday||Wednesday (previous week)||9:00 AM|
|Wednesday||Thursday (previous week)||9:00 AM|
|Thursday||Friday (previous week)||9:00 AM|
|Friday||Monday (same week)||9:00 AM|
|Final Exams||Date specified in e-mail||5:00 PM|