CHOOSE YOUR DESTINATION
With 100+ programs in 55 countries, you have a world of choices. See our full list of program locations by country and city and check out our map of countries where you can study abroad.
Don't forget about Loyola's flagship programs:
- Loyola's John Felice Rome Center
- The Beijing Center for Chinese Studies
- The Loyola Vietnam Center
- Loyola's Faculty-led J-Term and Summer Programs in Belize, Malta, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, France, Spain, Oxford, Greece, and Chile.
PICK YOUR PROGRAM
No two programs are exactly alike -- even in the same country. You might find yourself on an American-style campus taking courses in English or living with a host family while taking classes at a local university. Make sure you check out the differences between various programs, especially with regards to cost, financial aid transfer, and courses.
KNOW THE ESSENTIALS
You've fallen in love with a country; you're set on a particular program. Now what? Get answers to the questions below by clicking here.
- Am I eligible?
- Will I still be on track for graduation?
- How will courses abroad affect me back home?
- When can I apply?
- Can I afford it?
You're almost set. Make sure you have everything in order by utilizing the Office for International Programs online resources below and advising.
First, Complete the Go Global Worksheet
- The Go Global Worksheet helps you to organize all of your important program information in one place and compare multiple programs side-by-side.
- Need Help? Peer Ambassadors and Graduate Interns are available Monday-Friday, 3-5pm to assist students in completing the worksheet.
Then, Come Talk to Us
- Rome Center: Come to Walk-in Hours
The Rome Center does not schedule appointments, but instead has walk-in advising available Monday-Friday, 1-3pm.
- All Other Programs: Make an Appointment
Students interested in programs other than the Rome Center can call 773-508-7706 or stop by Sullivan 206 to set up an appointment.
Those students who have already had a first appointment with a study abroad advisor are welcome to visit the office during walk-in advising available Monday-Friday, 1-3pm.