CHOOSE YOUR DESTINATION
Don't forget about Loyola's flagship programs:
- Loyola's John Felice Rome Center
- The Beijing Center for Chinese Studies
- The Loyola Vietnam Center
- Loyola's Faculty-led J-Term and Summer Programs in Belize, Malta, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, France, Spain, Oxford, Greece, and Chile.
PICK YOUR PROGRAM
No two programs are exactly alike -- even in the same country. You might find yourself on an American-style campus taking courses in English or living with a host family while taking classes at a local university. Make sure you check out the differences between various programs, especially with regards to cost, financial aid transfer, and courses.
KNOW THE ESSENTIALS
You've fallen in love with a country; you're set on a particular program. Now what? Get answers to the questions below by clicking here.
- Am I eligible?
- Will I still be on track for graduation?
- How will courses abroad affect me back home?
- When can I apply?
- Can I afford it?
You're almost set. Make sure you have everything in order by utilizing the Office for International Programs online resources below and advising.
Students who are interested in our center programs in Rome, Beijing, and Vietnam are welcome to stop by our office any time between 9:00am-Noon or 1:00pm-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, to speak with a program representative for more information.
First, attend an initial advising session. Initial advising sessions are led by study abroad alums and are held Tuesday-Thursday from 4-5pm in Sullivan Room 216.
- To register for a spot in our next initial advising session, click here.
- Need help registering? Call our office at 773-508-3899 or stop by Sullivan 206.
Next, complete the Go Global Worksheet.
- The Go Global is designed to help you compare program options and understand the basics of each study abroad program you're considering.
- To download the Go Global, click here.
Then, schedule a one on one appointment with a study abroad advisor.
- You can call our office at 773-508-3899 or stop by Sullivan 206 to set up an appointment.