CHOOSE YOUR DESTINATION
Don't forget about Loyola's flagship programs:
- Loyola's John Felice Rome Center
- The Beijing Center for Chinese Studies
- The Loyola Vietnam Center
- Loyola's Faculty-led J-Term and Summer Programs in Belize, Malta, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, France, Spain, Oxford, Greece, and Chile.
PICK YOUR PROGRAM
No two programs are exactly alike -- even in the same country. You might find yourself on an American-style campus taking courses in English or living with a host family while taking classes at a local university. Make sure you check out the differences between various programs, especially with regards to cost, financial aid transfer, and courses.
KNOW THE ESSENTIALS
You've fallen in love with a country; you're set on a particular program. Now what? Get answers to the questions below by clicking here.
- Am I eligible?
- Will I still be on track for graduation?
- How will courses abroad affect me back home?
- When can I apply?
- Can I afford it?
You're almost set. Make sure you have everything in order by utilizing the Office for International Programs online resources below and advising.
First, Complete the Go Global Worksheet
- The Go Global Worksheet helps you to organize all of your important program information in one place and compare multiple programs side-by-side.
- Need Help? Peer Ambassadors and Graduate Interns are available Monday-Friday, 3-5pm to assist students in completing the worksheet.
Then, Come Talk to Us
- Rome Center: Come to Walk-in Hours
The Rome Center does not schedule appointments, but instead has walk-in advising available Monday-Friday, 1-3pm.
- All Other Programs: Make an Appointment
Students interested in programs other than the Rome Center can call 773-508-7706 or stop by Sullivan 206 to set up an appointment.
Those students who have already had a first appointment with a study abroad advisor are welcome to visit the office during walk-in advising available Monday-Friday, 1-3pm.