New Course Approvals
General Information about Course Approvals
- The Office for International Programs strongly recommends that you go through the course approval process before your departure.
- Course approvals are not required for the following programs: Rome Center, Beijing Center, Vietnam Center, or Faculty Led programs.
- The Office for International Programs realizes that sometimes there can be changes to your original course selections while abroad. This may occur due to classes not being offered, timetable changes, and switching into courses that are more applicable to your studies.
- If your courses do change while abroad, you should try and obtain new approvals as soon as possible. This will help to make sure that if the courses cannot be approved as you hope you still have a chance to sign up for other ones.
- You should not plan on getting courses approved retroactively when back on campus once your program is over.