Register Through LOCUS
HOW TO USE LOCUS TO REGISTER
- Login to LOCUS: Your LOCUS User ID and password are your Universal Computer ID and password. This is the ID and password that you use to access the Loyola computer network. If you do not have an ID or password, please call the Call Center at 773.508.7190 for assistance.
- To Register:
- Under the student self-service heading, select "Enroll in a Class".
- Select Summer 2015 as the enrollment term, or TERM 1154.
- Select "Add a Class".
- You may enter course numbers directly into the enrollment page.
- Press the "Submit" button to attempt enrollment in your selections. If you receive a "Success" or "Success/Message" response, you are enrolled. An "Error" message indicates a problem with your request.
- You must click the "Submit" button in order to enroll. If you do not, you will not be enrolled in your selections.
- LOCUS Help provides detailed instructions and guidelines to using LOCUS shop, drop, and swap courses.
- If your registration is blocked by a hold, you will receive a block message when you try to add or drop a course. You may use the "Holds" function in your LOCUS Personal Portfolio to determine if you have a hold and whom to contact to have the hold removed.
- If you have any questions about using LOCUS, please call the Help Desk at 773.508.7190 or e-mail:email@example.com
It is a serious violation of university policy for a student to attend any class without first registering for it. Instructors may not make exceptions to this policy.
- Loyola generates electronic bills (e-Bills) every month for student accounts that have balances. Students are notified by an email to their Loyola email account when a new e-Bill is generated. Loyola does not mail paper bills. For more information, please review the following link:
- Apply for a Campus Card (photo I.D.) if you do not have a valid one.
- If you are a Loyola student continuing from a previous term, update your address, telephone, and other information, if necessary. Students are responsible for ensuring that Loyola has accurate student addresses on file. This can be done through LOCUS.
- To avoid incurring fees, students must complete their withdrawals using LOCUS. Please review the withdrawal schedule to note important dates.