You’re very close to your destination. Before you head out on the road, this pit stop will provide you with instruction on important financial information such as how to view your bills, set up a tuition payment plan, student health insurance, and how to set up a refund direct deposit profile. It will also provide you with the steps to connect your devices to our network.
Stage No. 4
- Campus Finances Overview and Account Summary (video | PDF)
- Electronic Billing and the iPlan (video | PDF)
- Student Health Insurance (video | PDF)
- Refund Direct Deposit (video | PDF)
- Every new device connecting to the network via wired or wireless must be registered.
- Select the "loyola" network in your Wi-Fi settings. Open your browser and you will be prompted to register your device.
- You may also register your device by clicking here.
- For more information about Loyola Netreg please contact the ITS Help Desk, or visit this page.