VPN Using iPAD and iPhone
1. Upon successful processing of the VPN access request, a confirmation email message from “Loyola VPN Administrator 8-6086 ” will arrive containing an auto-generated ‘private key’ password and a client certificate (clientcert.p12) file attachment.
2. On your iPad or iPhone, open the certificate and the following screen will appear.
3. Click Install
4. Unsigned Profile window will be displayed . Click Install now.
5. Password screen will be displayed . Enter the password.
Installing F5 BIG IP edge client. (First time Setup)
1. Download and Install Free F5 BIG-IP Edge Client Depending on your device (iPad or iPhone) through the App store
1. Open F5 icon from your screen.
2. F5 Edge Client connection window will be displayed.
3. Click the settings button from the bottom of the screen.
4. Select Add configuration.
5. Configuration window will appear . Enter the Description and server as in the picture. and select certificate.
6. Select the certificate and click configure.
7. Enter the Uvid and Password and click save
8. Select Connection tab from bottom of the screen
9. Select the configuration to Loyola vpn
10. Click Connect
11. It will now be displayed as connected
12. Now you are connected to Loyola network through VPN.
13. You can check that as VPN will be displayed at the top left corner of your device. You may now connect to any internal Loyola resource, or use any app that connects to internal Loyola resources.
14. To disconnect double click the circle button (home button) at the bottom.
15. Task bar will be displayed. Now you can select F5 edge client and click Disconnect.
16. Now you are disconnected from Loyola Network