VPN: Install & Configure– Linux
First time installing VPN components, or for updating the VPN compnents
1) Upon successful processing of the VPN access request, a confirmation email message from “Loyola VPN Administrator 8-6086
2) Save Client Certificate file on desktop.
4) Click on Advanced Tab. Click Encryption.
5) Select View Certificates
6) In Your Certificates click Import
7) Locate your certificate file on desktop (if you saved it on desktop). Click Open.
8) It will Prompt for Password
9) Enter your certificate password (Find it in E-mail from VPN admin).
10) "Successfully restored your Security certificate" message will appear
11) You can view your username now in your certificate.
13) Enter https://vpn.luc.edu/ in the address bar. You will be redirected to login page. Enter your UVID and Password.
14) After you are successfully logged in. Click on Loyola VPN Connection. Network Access windows pops-up prompting you to install VPN plugin. Click Allow.
15) Click Install Now.
16) You must restart Mozilla Firefox explorer for the plugins to take effect. Click Restart Firefox.
17) Click Restart
18) Click on Loyola VPN Connection. Network Access Client Installation will pops-up
19) Enter your Sudo/Root password.
VPN is Now connected