- University Home Page (LUC.edu)
- The Loyola University Chicago home page receives an estimated 40,000 unique page views a day. Of those page views, roughly 60 percent are internal and 40 percent are external. This site has many impressions and less focus.
- Individual School Department/Organization Web Site
Each individual school, department, and organization maintains a Web presence through the University’s Web Content Management System (CMS). Each of these sites has an identified site content coordinator that manages and maintains this presence.
- Individual School/Department/Organization Home Page
- The available areas to change are the news and events column and the photos in the main graphic area. These areas are controlled, in coordination, by the UMC Web Team and the individual School/Department/Organization site content coordinators.
- LOCUS News Pagelets
- There are four LOCUS pagelets; Loyola Staff News, Faculty News, Campus News, and News for Students.
- University Web Calendar System
- The University Web calendar system manages and publishes the main University calendar as well as the online calendars of individual schools/colleges, departments, and organizations.
- igNation (Blogs, Videos, podcasts, Wiki)
- igNation (ignation.luc.edu) is the multimedia hub for the University. It showcases blogs, videos, and podcasts produced and published by students, as well as individual schools, departments, and organizations.
- The UMC Web Team can assist in the sending of singular e-mail blasts to internal and external audiences. The use of this service to reach internal audiences is available at the discretion of the UMC Internal Communications Team.
- The UMC Web Team can assist in the sending of regularly published e-mail blasts to internal and external audiences. The use of this service to reach internal audiences is available at the discretion of the UMC Internal Communications Team.