Current Student Applications

Current Loyola students may need these application materials:

  • Internal Transfer Application: Use this application if you are a current student applying to another college or school within Loyola.
  • Multiple Degree Application‌: Use this application if you are completing majors in two different schools.
  • Discontinue CollegeSchool Form: Submit this form if you plan to withdraw from a major or school (for multiple degree-seeking student only).
  • Dual Degree Programs: If you are a current student applying for a dual degree (bachelors/ masters) within the University, please apply through Graduate and Professional Enrollment Management (GPEM).

Loyola's mascot tries out a career as an ER doctor

Featured Video

What Would LU Do?

With a degree from Loyola University Chicago, you can be anything you want to be. Watch our beloved mascot, LU Wolf, graduate from Loyola and explore a variety of exciting career options across Chicago.

YouVisit tour cover photo

Featured Link

Take a Virtual Tour

As you plan your visit to campus, explore our Lake Shore and Water Tower campuses via our YouVisit virtual tour.