International Transfer Applicants
International transfer applicants to Loyola must submit the following information:
- Online application
- Official secondary/high school transcripts are required if you have completed less than 20 transferable credit hours.
- Official transcript evaluations for all institutions attended outside of the United States, as well as official transcripts for all U.S. institutions attended. Transfer applicants can request a Course by Course Evaluation or a Catalog Match Evaluation from Educational Perspectives to complete their application. Students who decide to enroll will be required to submit a Catalog Match Evaluation in order to receive credit for any courses taken abroad
- Proof of English Proficiency can be demonstrated by submitting one of the following
1. Official TOEFL score
2. Official IELTS score
3. Official SAT or ACT score
4. Successful completion of English 1 and English 2 at a U.S institution
with a grade of B or higher
5. Successful completion of Loyola’s ADVANCED ESL Program
(see more details here)
- Declaration and Certification of Finances form, including supporting financial documents
*Incoming students may be required to take placement exams in math, English, and/or writing. The results are used to place them in the courses appropriate to their level of preparation. In some cases this may include a non-credit ESL class or introductory math class.
**Students who do not meet the requirements for unconditional admission may be considered for the International Conditional Admission Program (ICAP).