I am seeking re-election to become a Sophomore Representative for the Unified Student Government Association of Loyola University Chicago. I have over five years of past experience in a Student Government Organization. Additionally, over the past year I have been actively working with Loyola Students and Administration to voice the concerns of the Loyola Community. Below are some of the projects I have worked on throughout the year, as well as some quick facts about myself.
• Senator for the Unified Student Government Association
• Chair of the USGA Events Planning Committee
• President of LTHS Student Government (Two Consecutive Years)
• Secretary of Senior Class
• Member of the Athletics & Organizations Board
• Founder of the LTHS Facebook Page (Over 2,000 members)
- Loyola Posting Policy
- Throughout the fall and spring semesters I have worked with University administration to solidify the universal posting policy. Thus far, we have released a universal posting policy for the ‘Student Complex’ which includes, Damen Student Center, Halas, Gentile, Norville, and Centennial Forum.
- Loyola Military Monument
- Through the Facilities and Transportation of USGA, I have been working collaboratively to construct a Military Monument on campus. This monument would recognize all Loyola Alumni and future Alumni that have served in the military for the United States of America. !
- St. Baldrick’s
- For two consecutive years I organized the Student Government sponsored event by contacting over 700 Businesses for their support. The event raised over $27,000 to support children’s cancer research. !
- LTHS Facebook Page
- In 2012, I founded the first official Facebook page for Lockport Township High School. The page was created to give students and parents more opportunity to connect with the school as well as promoting school sponsored events. There are now over 2,000 members on the page.