The following steps are for Site Content Coordinators who have been authorized by their school, division, department or office to develop official pages.
- Decide who will be responsible for the development of your pages
- Identify a Site Content Coordinator who will be accountable for assigned Web duties, under the direction of the university's NewWeb team from University Marketing & Communications (UMC) and Information Services (IS).
- Get access to the Web Content Management System (CMS) and start managing your site files
- All university academic departments and schools are REQUIRED to use to the web content management system called Terminal Four. Basic training is needed to use this system. To sign up for CMS training, please send an e-mail request to email@example.com.
- The training schedule is posted at www.luc.edu/t4/training/.
- After attending the CMS training, you should contact your project manager for any website related questions. Information on your project manager can be obtained by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.