Graphics & Logos
The university Web templates can be customized with graphics that give each site a distinct identity. Contact University Marketing and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions about using graphics appropriately on LUC web pages.
- The university maintains an extensive photo library with many images that are suitable for Web use. Contact University Identity & Design or Web Support for more information.
- Make sure there is a consent form or photo release for every photo used on your site. This consent is crucial to avoid potential lawsuits.
- Use photos that enhance the content of the site, and work with the layout of the university Web templates. Do not alter the code or graphics used on the templates.
- Resize graphics for Web pages using image editing software—do not resize graphics using html code.
- Avoid using graphic text for essential information. Use html text whenever possible and use "alt" attributes on SECONDARY LOGO: WORDMARKSECONDARY LOGO: HORIZONTAL