Requesting a License
There are two license models available for using the Adobe Connect system as a host:
- Student, Staff and Faculty 30-Day Webinar Licenses
Students currently enrolled in classes during the current academic term, quarter or semester, as a student and/or currently employed faculty or staff may request a webinar host license. A license is valid for up to 30-days and can be renewed each month by completing a brief questionnaire.
- Faculty Annual Online Instruction Licenses
Faculty who are actively teaching at Loyola and successfully complete a set of workshops will be issued a host license. A license is valid for up to one year and can be renewed each May by completing a brief questionnaire.
Student, Staff and Faculty 30-Day Webinar Licenses
To request an Adobe Connect 30-day webinar host license, click here. You will be transferred to MyITS and will be requested to enter your Loyola Network ID and Password in order to access the request form.
Faculty Annual Online Instruction Licenses
How can Adobe Connect enhance the teaching and learning experience?
An Adobe Connect session can be "the next best thing to being there." It provides the opportunity to teach and collaborate anytime, anywhere. Here are some possible benefits:
- Promotes community building
- Engages students with interactive, media-rich presentations
- Invites immediate and follow-up discussion in real-time to clarify and expand content presented
- Allows for collaboration and communication on group projects and during breakout sessions
- Provides the ability to use facial and body language via video
- Presents opportunities for guest speakers regardless of geographic location
- Offers the possibly to host office hours or 1:1 communication between instructor and student
As a faculty member, how can I start using this as part of my classroom experience?
For more detailed information on obtaining a host license for use in your class(es), please visit Instructional Technology and Research Support's website.