Inviting Attendees and Grant/Deny Access
While in the meeting room, hosts can invite people to attend a meeting. A host can choose to block access to a meeting, and allow or disallow requests to enter a blocked meeting.
Invite attendees while a meeting is in progress
Hosts can invite people to a meeting from the Adobe Connect meeting room.
- In the menu bar, select Meeting > Manage Access And Entry > Invite Participants.
- In the Invite Participants dialog box, do one of the following:
- Click the Compose E‑mail button to open your default e-mail application and send invitees an automatically generated e-mail message with the meeting URL.
- Copy the meeting URL from the Invite Participants dialog box into an e-mail or instant message and send the message to invitees. Return to the meeting room and click Cancel to close the dialog box.
Block incoming attendees
- In the menu bar, select Meeting > Manage Access and Entry > Block Incoming Attendees.
- To allow incoming attendees to request entry to the meeting, select Incoming Attendees Can Request Entry.
- (Optional) In the text box, edit the message for incoming attendees. Select Save Message to save the message for future use.
Block guests who lack registered Adobe Connect accounts
In the menu bar, select Meeting > Manage Access and Entry > Block Guest Access.
This user guide is protected under copyright law, furnished for informational use only, is subject to change without notice, and should not be construed as a commitment by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe Systems Incorporated assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear in the informational content contained in this guide. This user guide is licensed for use under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 3.0 License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/