Taking Notes in a Meeting
Hosts and presenters use a Notes pod to take meeting notes that all attendees can see. It remains visible in a Notes pod throughout the meeting or until a presenter edits the note or displays a different note. A host can remove the Notes pod from view, or switch to a different room layout that does not contain that Notes pod.
When you type a message in the Notes pod of one layout, the same text appears in other layouts that contain the same pod. With the Add New Notes option, you can create a unique instance of a Notes pod that appears in only one layout.
Hosts and presenters can use the Notes pod in several ways:
- Create a single, persistent note that is visible to attendees during the entire meeting.
- Create multiple Notes pods to display different notes.
- E‑mail the contents of a Notes pod or export a text file.
Create a Notes pod
A host can create and display multiple Notes pods, each with its own text. You can use different Notes pods for different layouts and meetings.
- From the menu bar at the top of the Stage, select Pods > Note > Add New Notes. Or, choose New Note from the Notes pod options menu.
You can rename, move, and resize the Notes pod after it is created.
Add a note to a Notes pod
- As a host or presenter, click anywhere inside the Notes pod.
- Type the text that you want to appear in the Notes pod.
Edit note text
A host, presenter, or participant with enhanced rights can edit the text in a Notes pod. All changes are immediately visible to attendees.
- Click in the Notes pod to select the text that you want to edit.
- Edit the text, or change size, style, and color using the options at the top of the pod.
Select which Notes pods to display
A host or presenter can choose which notes to display.
- Choose Pods > Notes.
- Select the name of the note that you want to display.
Rename a Notes pod
If you are a host, you can rename a Notes pod after creating it.
Do either of the following:
- Double-click the note name in the pod and enter a new one.
- Choose Pods > Manage Pods, select the Notes pod, and click Rename.
Delete a Notes pod
- Choose Pods > Manage Pods.
- Select the Notes pod, and click Delete.
Export notes to a text file or e-mail
Hosts can export the contents of a Notes pod. (The Connect Add‑in must be installed to use this option.)
- Click the pod menu icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Export Note, and then select either Save As RTF (to create a text file) or E-mail Note.
This user guide is protected under copyright law, furnished for informational use only, is subject to change without notice, and should not be construed as a commitment by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe Systems Incorporated assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or inaccuracies that may appear in the informational content contained in this guide. This user guide is licensed for use under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial 3.0 License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/