Sharing a webcam video
- You can easily share webcam video with meeting attendees. To do this, make sure your webcam is plugged in and click either the webcam button or the Start My Webcam button on a Video pod.
- The webcam will give you a preview of what will be shared. If you are happy with the preview, you can click Start Sharing to broadcast your webcam to all participants. The Video pod will accommodate multiple webcams and scale the images appropriately; you don’t need to open a separate pod for each presenter.
- If you’d like to adjust the settings for your webcam to increase or decrease the quality based on available bandwidth, click Preferences from the Video pod options menu, or select Meeting > Preferences > Video.
Sharing your screen
- Click the Share My Screen button in the Share pod.
- In the Start Screen Sharing dialog, choose how you would like to share your screen
- Desktop: Share all applications on your desktop.
- Windows: Choose specific, already open windows to share.
- Applications: Share one or more applications along with related windows.
After selecting your desired option, click Share.
- An Adobe Connect icon appears in your system tray (Windows) or your toolbar (Mac & Linux) while you are sharing your screen. Click on this icon to view a menu where you can stop sharing or access other available options.
Sharing PowerPoint content
- Click the right arrow beside Share My Screen and select Share Document.
- Click Browse My Computer to select a file from your system. In the Browse dialog, locate the PowerPoint (PPT or PPTX) presentation you would like to share and click Open. The file is automatically uploaded and converted.
- Once the file has been converted, it will appear in the Share pod. Use the Next and Previous controls to navigate through your presentation.
Share webcam video
The meeting host may ask you to use your webcam to share video. When this is the case, a button enabling you to share your webcam will appear on the video pod. To share your camera, make sure your web cam is plugged in and click the Share My Webcam button. Adobe Flash may prompt you for permission. After granting permission, a webcam video preview appears. If you’re happy with the preview, click Start Sharing to share your video with all participants.You can also click the webcam icon in the Application Bar to access your webcam and preferences.
Host video is fuzzy
If you are having trouble seeing a hosts screen, try the following:1. Click the Full Screen button on the top of the Share pod.
2. View the full resolution by using the pod options menu in the top right hand corner of the pod to select Change View > Zoom In.