Are you a Social SMoker?
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do I smoke when I drink alcohol?
2. Do I smoke with a coffee?
3. Do most of my friends smoke, and do I smoke with them?
4. Do I smoke while I'm waiting for something/someone?
5. Do I buy/split a pack of cigarettes with my friends?
6. Have I smoked 100 cigarettes or more?
7. Do I smoke within 30 minutes of waking up?
8. Do I smoke daily?
9. Do I have cravings if I haven't smoked in a while?
If you answered yes to one or more of questions 1-5, you are probably a social smoker and could very likely become addicted to nicotine. Remember - a social smoker is still a smoker!
If you answered yes to one or more of questions 6-9, you are a regular smoker and you're probably addicted to nicotine.
Learn more about Quitting Smoking
Adapted from Leave the Pack Behind