Wolf and Kettle Day is March 19, 2015! Click to learn more.
Wolf + Kettle Links
Watch the Wolf + Kettle Video
Generosity: Not just a word
The Wolf + Kettle Council offers a means for students to learn about the importance and impact of giving to both Loyola and non- Loyola initiatives. As members of the Wolf + Kettle Council, students get an in-depth look at Loyola University Chicago’s fundraising efforts.
Members of the council help communicate the goals, purpose, and programs of the Advancement Division of Loyola, and they employ creative and fun programs to engage students and get them involved in philanthropy. Their purposes include:
- Create awareness about what alumni gifts do for students
- Foster a spirit of philanthropy with students before graduation
- Help students get involved in the Loyola University Chicago community
- Offer significant experience and leadership opportunities in marketing, public relations, and event planning
This year, Wolf + Kettle Council has put on the following events to help spread awareness on the importance of giving:
- Refugee outreach clothing drive
- Senior donor kick-off event
- Wolf and Kettle Day
- Community food drive