We want our alumni to feel connected to WSGS and remain a part of our community at Loyola. There are many ways in which our alumni may continue to be a part of feminist and social justice thinking, learning, and being.
- Join our listserv to stay connected to Loyola and Chicago area events. To be added to the listserve, please contact Jessica Piña at email@example.com
- Attend or suggest events. We'd love to collaborate with our alumni who are out and working in the community! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with event or speaker ideas.
- Read and contribute to our program sponsored magazine on feminism and social justice: BROAD
- Friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
- Or drop by our new WSGS Lounge in Crown Center 116 to say "Hi!"
In September of 2010, WSGS students, with the help and direction of staff and faculty, started an online, interactive, and accessible feminist and social justice magazine in the spirit of a feminist zine, called "The Weekly Digest." In the summer of 2012, The Digest was renamed Broad Magazine, and is now available monthly. Broad features a monthly theme, and accepts writing, art, poetry, photography, and other submissions from students, alumni and community members. For more information please e-mail email@example.com.
This section of Broad magazine (re)connects WSGS Alumnae with other Alum, our program, and our current students, staff, and instructors. We ask about alumni's time at Loyola, their WSGS experiences, their favorite memories, what they have been doing since graduation, how WSGS impacted their life and career, and what they are currently pursuing and/or what their current career is like, and a few photos. Please consider taking part in an Alum Alert interview/update, easily done in less than an hour through email; we take care of the rest.
If interested in being featured in this section, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Alum Alert."