The School of Continuing & Professional Studies (SCPS) at Loyola offers a suite of application-oriented graduate and post-baccalaureate programs that address emerging needs in the labor market. Our flexible and online programs are developed in partnership with industry experts for working adult learners who seek relevant workplace skills and knowledge.
- Master in Instructional Design (MPS)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Arts in Urban Affairs (MA)
- Master of Arts in Public Service Leadership (MA)
- Dual JD and Master of Public Policy (JD/MPP)
- Dual Bachelor's with School of Environmental Sustainability and Master of Public Policy (BA/MPP, BS/MPP)
- Foundations of Instructional Design Certificate
- Professional Certificate in Instructional Design
- Certificate in Public Affairs and Management
Returning Rambler Scholarship
Starting in Fall 2022, the Returning Rambler Scholarship covers 25% of a student's tuition rate for eligible students. Interested students should read more about the eligibility requirements and application process here: https://www.luc.edu/gpem/returningrambler/.