Admission Process for Loyola School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Ready to take the first step towards your future career? Here is all you need to know:
When and How
We accept applications on a rolling basis, and we invite you to apply now to any of our terms. Please submit all materials by our suggested deadlines to ensure timely processing of your application.
What we need:
- A Completed Application: Submit your application form
- Official Transcripts: Applicants must submit one set of official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. If you do not have any previous college coursework, you are required to submit a high school work transcript or a GED certification.
- Certified copies of transcripts are acceptable; faxed copies of transcripts are not considered official.
- Transcripts must be in their original, sealed envelope from the issuing institutions.
- If you previously attended Loyola University Chicago, you do not need to request LUC transcripts; we have them on record. You may need to resend transcripts from other institutions attended prior to Loyola.
After we have received all required application materials, please allow a minimum of two weeks for an admission decision.