Partnership with YearUp
Loyola University Chicago welcomes students and alumni from the Year Up program!
The School of Continuing and Professional Studies is proud to partner with Year Up Chicago. Year Up has set you up for success with a strong foundation, structure, and support. Let us help you build on that foundation and complete your bachelor’s degree!
The School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) is catered to working adults – so you can continue to work while you take classes online, at night, or on the weekends. SCPS offers you:
- A dedicated enrollment advisor to support you and help you understand your transfer and education options
- No application fees
- A transfer-friendly option: Loyola SCPS accepts all ACE credit that you earned via Year Up as elective credit, including Internship Seminar and Practicum courses. (Loyola also accepts up to 64 credits from community colleges.
- Extensive scholarship opportunities, including the Achieve the Degree Scholarship, provided to all students in their first year and the Fellows Program that matches what students are provided by their employers in tuition reimbursement.
- A highly ranked program (#12 nationwide in online bachelors programs by the U.S. News and World Report) that can be completed fully online
What is my next step if I’m interested in attending SCPS - Loyola?
- Apply now at luc.edu/adult-education/admission
- Email Dina Carr firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-915-6505 to schedule a meeting and to request an unofficial audit.
Applicants under the age of 23 will be asked to provide a professional resume and personal statement. These items should demonstrate 2-4 years of progressive or continuous work experience, showing maturity and sound judgment AND/OR should extraordinary life circumstances that prohibit enrollment in the traditional, daytime undergraduate programs.