SCPS is strengthening its support for working adults and other post-traditional students by offering online courses, degrees, and certificates. Online learning helps SCPS fulfill the mission of educational outreach and inclusiveness by increasing the options available to for adult learners who wish to advance their education. By expanding opportunities for online learning, SCPS makes its programs more convenient, flexible, and feasible for its students.
Our online courses provide the same, high quality content and are taught by the same, high quality faculty as other SCPS courses. SCPS provides training and mentoring for faculty who teach online, and offers online orientation sessions and support to students who are enrolled, planning to enroll, or interested in learning more about online classes.
The range of online courses and programs available to SCPS students is increasing and will continue to grow in the coming years. Students have the choice of completing these degrees by taking all of their courses online, all on-campus, or by mixing-and-matching online and on-campus courses.
SCPS currently offers a fully online, accelerated, evening option for the following programs:
- BA in Applied Criminal Justice Leadership
- BA in Applied Psychology
- BA in Applied Studies
- BA in Information Technology
- BA in Management
- BSW Social Work
- Certificate in Business Communication
- Certificate in Computer Science
- Certificate in Finance/Economics
- Certificate in Health Systems
- Certificate in Nonprofit and Church Leadership
- Certificate in Organizational Development and Leadership
- Certificate in Organizational Psychology
- Certificate in Public Relations in a Digital World
Hear what Loyola students and faculty have to say about SCPS online classes; click here.
Other programs have select courses that are offered online. For more information, see our course schedules:
For general information and complete online course offerings, visit Loyola Online.