Student Forms

Internal Transfer Form

Internal Transfer Application

This form is used to change from a major in one school to another major in a different school. (For example, a student who wants to change from a major in College of Arts and Sciences to a major in School of Continuing and Professional Studies.)

Request for Non-SCPS Student To Take an SCPS Course

SCPS students are given first opportunity to enroll in SCPS courses. However, non-SCPS students can enroll in classes if availability in the course allows. Click here to know more.

Graduation Information for SCPS students

The staff and faculty work tirelessly with SCPS students to help them accomplish their goals to graduate. However, here are some of the finer details students need to know, in order to qualify for graduation. 

Degree Outline

Students in their first session, should meet with their advisor to complete a degree outline. The degree outline will map out what courses to take and when and also allow you to schedule time to work on non-traditional credit.

  1. Schedule an advising appointment with your advisor in Navigate:
  2. Complete the Degree Outline Template and submit to before your appointment.

Degree Outline Form

CPST 397 Enrollment Request

Students need to complete an enrollment request to be enrolled in CPST 397. Requests are only accepted for the upcoming semester.

CPST 397 Enrollment Request Form