The Pastoral Leadership concentration is designed for students interested in ethics and social justice. Students will develop advanced skills in public speaking, leadership principles, social justice foundations, and organizational development.
Pastoral Leadership Concentration
- PSYC 338: Psychology of Personality
- COMM 231: Conflict Management and Communication
- IPS 570: Introduction to Theology and Ministry
Choose three of the following courses*:
- IPS 610: Foundations of Social Justice
- IPS 620: Diversity and Equity
- IPS 660: Leadership in Social Justice Organizations
- IPS 416: Christian Origins: An Exploration of the New Testament
- IPS 417: Literature of Ancient Israel
- IPS 402: The Church and Its Mission
* These courses double-count towards your MA in Pastoral Studies curriculum as well.