Loyola realizes the unique requirements for adult learners to advance educationally while maintaining performance at work and managing personal responsibilities.
In order to better support working adults, Loyola’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies introduced the SCPS Fellows Program this year. The SCPS Fellows program is designed to support employer tuition assistance programs through a matching grant of up to $5,250. The program provides students with double the amount they receive from their employer through tuition reimbursement programs. For example if a company provides $5,000 in tuition reimbursement per year –their employees can receive an additional $5,000 from Loyola! That $10,000 scholarship goes straight to tuition!
How does it work?
- Companies can nominate their employees via the online form or the paper form.
- Applicants must be degree-seeking students to SCPS.
- Applicants must be employed and receive tuition reimbursement by their company or a sponsoring organization.
- To be accepted as a Fellow, the student will have a pattern of steady and rising employment success, and exhibit a commitment to completing the degree.
- Nominees then apply to Loyola and are interviewed to be Fellows.
- SCPS offers rolling admission. Once a student is accepted into the Fellows Program, they can be enrolled in the next academic term.
- Fellows receive a scholarship each year that matches what their employer provides! Loyola will match up to $5,250 – per student, per academic year.
- A company may nominate as many employees as they wish for the program.
Many of our bachelor’s degrees are offered 100% online, giving students the ultimate in flexibility and convenience to manage their work-life-study commitments. In-person classes are held downtown at the Water Tower Campus and at the Vernon Hills Campus. Vernon Hills programs offer blended online, Saturday morning classes. Learn more about course schedules.
If you or somebody you know wishes to apply for the SCPS Fellows Program, please contact Dina Carr - Director of Partnerships at email@example.com. For more information, you can also visit the website page.