Highly Qualified Faculty & Staff
Office #: Lewis Towers 401
- M.S. Criminal Justice (1997), University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- B.S. Criminal Justice (1995), Bradley University
Manager, Center for Justice Research and Evaluation- Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority
ACJL 370 - Crime Analysis
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Member, National Law Enforcement Drug Diversion and Deflection Work Group, 2017.
- Member, Illinois Opioid Crisis Response Advisory Council, 2017.
- Member, Chicago Area Opioid Task Force, 2017.
- Member, Cook County Homeless Court Planning Committee, 2016- Present.
- Member, Chicago Drug Epidemiology and Enforcement Group, 2016- Present.
- Member, Partnership to Rescue Our Minors from Sexual Exploitation Task Force, 2005-Present.
- Member, Chicago Public Schools Peer Jury Advisory Committee, Chicago, IL, 2000-2010.
- Member, Attorney General’s Illinois Youth Court Association Advisory Board, 2005-2010.
- Member, Rescue and Restore against Human Trafficking Task Force, 2005-2010.
- Member, Models for Change, Disproportionate Minority Contact Workgroup, 2007.
- Representative, Redeploy Illinois Oversight Board, 2007.
- Member, Illinois Balanced and Restorative Justice Initiative Committee, 2003-2007.
- Member, Chicago Area Balanced and Restorative Justice Committee, 2001-2007.
- Chairman of Committee, National Restorative Justice Demonstration Site Project, Chicago, IL, 2004.
- Member, Emerging Leaders Serving Chicago’s Youth Committee, 2003.
- Consultant, Constitutional Rights Foundation Community Service Project, 2001.
- Member, National Youth Court Conference Planning Committee, 2001.
- Mentor, Law and Justice Mentor, Milwaukee, WI, 1996
- ICJIA Authority Breakthrough, July 2016.
- Interviewed and featured in The Grey Area, a documentary film on female prisoners.
- Phillip Hoke National Publication Award by Justice Research and Statistics Association for Excellence in Research/Policy Analysis for the report, Victimization and Help-Seeking Behaviors among Female Prisoners in Illinois.
- ICJIA Employee of the Quarter Award, October 2011.
- ICJIA Employee of the Quarter Award, August 2006.
- Distinguished Service Award, Office of Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan, 2005.
- U.S. Dept. of Justice for work of Illinois Youth Court Association, Arlington, VA, 2002.