Arrupe College's innovative approach to higher education gives our students a chance to earn more than a degree.
It provides them with a rigorous liberal arts education in the Jesuit tradition that will help them to grow intellectually, morally, and spiritually.
Arrupe serves talented, diverse students from across Chicago who are seeking an affordable college option. Our efficient and sustainable model helps students from historically underrepresented groups earn an associate's degree in two years, with little to no debt. Plus, we offer holistic support services: from a meal program that provides breakfast and lunch to personal, one-on-one advising on everything from financial aid to choosing a program of study. With a degree from Arrupe, our students move on to further higher education, bachelor's degrees, and meaningful employment.
State and federal aid, as well as student tuition payments, help support operational costs at Arrupe. But we rely on donors like you to fully fund this Jesuit liberal arts education.
In response to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), all university employees are working remotely. If you would like to mail in a donation, please send to:
For mail via USPS
Loyola University Chicago
P.O. Box 4336
Carol Stream, Illinois 60122-4336
For mail via FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.
JP Morgan Chase Bank
Attn: Loyola University Chicago Lockbox 4336
131 S. Dearborn Street, 6th FL
Chicago, IL 60603
Invest in Our Students
Thanks to your generosity
By making a charitable gift, you can ensure Arrupe College is affordable and accessible for our students.
Generous donors like you most often chose to support one of four areas:
- Arrupe College donations provide our start-up program with the flexibility to address the greatest need and meet new challenges as they arise.
- The Arrupe Hardship Fund provides critical assistance to students experiencing unforeseen financial stress helping to keep them enrolled and on track to graduate. COVID-19 has significantly magnified the food, housing, income, and health disparities that many of our students face. While our fund has existed since Arrupe’s inception, an increased number of students have requested support from this fund. We invite you to make a donation, not only to support the immediate needs of Arrupe students facing hardship caused by COVID-19, but also longer-term needs for increased scholarship and ongoing hardship support.
- The Dean's Fund for Student Success provides wrap around services like a healthy breakfast and lunch program, laptops for students, academic advising, social work supports, orientation, leadership development, and much more.
- Arrupe Scholarships ensure our college is affordable and students can graduate with little to no debt.
To learn more about making gifts of appreciated securities, IRA distributions, endowment gifts, or other planned gifts, including Arrupe in your estate plans, please contact Steve Holte, assistant dean for advancement, at sholte@LUC.edu or 312.915.8919, or visit LUC.edu/giving
- Invest in a talented, diverse workforce by hiring Arrupe students and graduates during the school year, as summer interns, or for full-time roles after graduation. For more information, please contact Leah Brunk in the Career Development Center at lbrunk@LUC.edu or 312.915.7894.
- Share your story. We regularly host speakers and panel discussions to expose Arrupe students to a variety of careers and life experiences. To be considered for one of these opportunities, please contact Leah Brunk in the Career Development Center at lbrunk@LUC.edu or 312.915.7894.
- Our Black Men for Success Program is looking for young, professional African-American men to serve as mentors to Arrupe students. To learn more, please contact Steve Holte, Assistant Dean for Advancement, at sholte@LUC.edu or 312.915.8919.
- Scholarship mentors. Nearly 90% of Arrupe graduates continue on to pursue a bachelor's degree. Each one needs significant scholarship aid to ensure affordability at the transfer institution. Help guide and motivate our sophomores - we provide the resources. To learn more, please contact Julie Garcia, College Placement Director, at jgarcia33@LUC.edu or 312.915.8963.
- Spread the word about Arrupe. A Chicago business leader called Arrupe "the best college I've never heard of." Help us change that by following us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, and sharing our content with your network.
- Join our email list to stay informed about the latest Arrupe news and stories, please contact Steve Holte, assistant dean for advancement, at sholte@LUC.edu or 312.915.8919.