OUR COMMITTMENT TO YOU
As a graduate with an Associate of Arts Degree in Business Administration from Arrupe College, you will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and professional values as you pursue continued higher education or meaningful employment:
- Competency and depth in understanding and interpreting the subject matter presented in accounting, management, and marketing courses.
- Written and Oral Communication: Communicate effectively, using written, oral, and visual modes appropriate to their audience and purpose.
- Quantitative Reasoning: Understand, analyze, and evaluate numerical data and use it to draw or evaluate conclusions.
- Critical Thinking: Analyze, synthesize, and evaluate diverse information, ideas, and perspectives in a contextually appropriate manner. Demonstrate an awareness of your own thinking and decision-making processes, and their importance in academic and non-academic settings.
- Cura Personalis: Cultivate and demonstrate habits and mindsets that support your flourishing as a whole person, living in a community with others.
- Social Justice and Ethical Reasoning: You will reflect on social, political, and historical contexts and norms that lead to injustice, and then articulate responses that respect and promote the welfare of all beings in global and intersectional communities. You will recognize, articulate, and apply ethical reasoning, showing awareness of the intersectional and historical nature of the relationships being studied. Intersectionality addresses multiple contexts, such as gender, sexuality, race, class, culture, politics, and intellectual perspectives.
Students must complete a total of 62-63 credit hours for the Associate of Arts in Business Administration.
For details, please see the Course Catalog.