Arrupe Career Services
Arrupe Career Coordinator: Farrah Ellison-Moore, M.Ed., NCC, LPC
Office #: Maguire 368
Farrah Ellison-Moore is the Career Coordinator at Arrupe College of Loyola University Chicago. Farrah is an extension of Loyola’s Career Development Center (CDC), utilizing an interdisciplinary, interpersonal, and collaborative approach to attend to students in a holistic manner while working to assist students in their efforts to obtain part time employment and identify career paths based on interests and values.
Prior to joining the Arrupe staff, Farrah served as a college counselor and Director of Diversity at Marian Catholic High School. Having been a college counselor for over eight years, she brings to this position a wealth of knowledge regarding vocational discernment, transitional phases, and overall ways to develop and cultivate relationships with students.
Farrah is an alumnus of the University of Michigan, where she earned a B.A. in Psychology. She also has a M.Ed. in Community Counseling from Loyola University Chicago and an M.A. in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Special Education from Lewis University.
Farrah has completed the following Loyola University Chicago staff/faculty trainings: Safe Space (LGBTQIA) and Share the Dream: Undocumented Ally Training.
• Career Exploration – assessment of individual interests, skills, and values
• Connect relation of academic majors and career options through guided research
• Assist in the preparation of a job search campaign – resume and cover letter editing
• Develop networking and interviewing techniques (e.g. mock interviews, etiquette tips, etc.).
• Connect with potential employers, internships, and other professional development opportunities
• RamblerLink: Loyola University Chicago’s web-based career management system
• Job Fairs
To schedule an appointment email Mrs. Ellison-Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. She can also be reached at 312-915-8921. For access to the additional career development services (to include RamblerLink) click on the “Arrupe Career Services” hyperlink below which will take you to Arrupe’s career development page.
Arrupe Career Services offers the chance to work individually with professional counselors who can help with career exploration as well as the job search process. We are also partnering with Chicago-area employers top match them with Arrupe students looking for career, experiential, and employment opportunities.