Due to coronavirus, academic services have moved online.
Arrupe Fellows: Get support for Writing, Math, & Business
The Writing Fellows, Math Fellows, and Business Fellows schedules will be changing starting Monday March 16th, 2020 to reflect new availability.
- Our online system is easy! You will make appointments just like you did for Writing Fellows using arrupe.mywconline.com. The only difference is that you will click on your appointment box during your scheduled time and enter a chat room complete with video, audio, text chat, MathJax, and a word processor! Check out these step-by-step instructions: How to access online tutoring
- You can create daily appointments with a tutor just like before. If you would like to make weekly sessions with a specific tutor or at a certain time then you may reach out to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will schedule you.
- Writing Fellows and Business Fellows online tutoring inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Math Fellows online tutoring inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
- Faculty and Staff may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fellows are here to help as much as we can, but we also need accurate communication and effort from students in order to make online tutoring successful. Let’s work together!
Looking for library help? Schedule a research appointment.
Academic Success Coaching
Want to work on organization, time management, notetaking, exam preparation, goal-setting, or other academic skills? Come to Success Coaching!
Tips for Online Test-Taking
If you're used to taking tests in person, it may take you a minute to get used to taking tests online in Sakai. Check out these tips to help you with the transition.