Fisher Family Conversations
Fisher Family Conversations engage Loyola students and Chicago professionals in ongoing dialogues with foremost social impact, enterprise, and responsibility leaders.
These dialogues help the students and professionals alike to imagine their own futures by exposing them to promising careers in social business and allowing them to explore the journey to get there.
In response to COVID-19, the Conversation series has ended for the 2019-2020 academic year. Please check back in August to see our lineup for the 2020-2021 program year.
The Fisher Family Conversations are named in honor of Paul and Danah Fisher for their extraordinary support of the Baumhart Center. The first two years of the series featured conversations with extraordinary leaders, including:
- Susan Crown, Chairwoman and CEO, Owl Creek Partners
- Ric Estrada, CEO, Metropolitan Family Services
- Amy Francetic, Managing Director, Energize Ventures
- Mark Hanis, Co-founder, Organ Alliance
- Guillermo Jamie, Founder and CEO, Mejoramiento Integral Asistido (MIA)
- Nicole Johnson-Scales, SVP and Head of Community Development, Fifth Third Bank
- Rachel Kohler, CEO, NowPow
- Connie Lindsey, EVP, Northern Trust
- Jessica Malkin, Founding CEO, Chicago Ideas and Founding Co-Director, Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowship
- Reetta McCann, Chief Inclusion Experience Officer, Publicis Groupe
- Richard Rodriguez, CEO, Acero Schools
- Johanna Vetter, Chief Marketing Officer, Ounce of Prevention
- Jessica Yagan, Managing Director, Impact Engine
- Betsy Ziegler, CEO, 1871