Prayer Resources During COVID-19 Crisis
Loyola University Chicago is offering these prayer resources to you during this unprecedented time if COVID-19. We have found these resources to be helpful as we struggle with understanding how to live with uncertainty, isolation and the tragedy of suffering and death. Our hope is that you can join us via these resources, as together, we pray for the strength to move from uncertainty to trust in the abiding love of God; from isolation to community solidarity; and from the tragedy of suffering and death to a life of transcendent eternity. Let us pray for each other, for those ministering to the sick and dying, and for those caught in the midst of the illness.
Stay connected with Madonna della Strada Chapel through Campus Ministry's Madonna Times weekly e-bulletin, which is e-mailed to subscribers every Sunday morning. If you have not already done so, please subscribe online.
- Irish Jesuits: Sacred Space: Living Space
- Loyola Press: 3 Minute Retreats
- The Examen with Fr. James Martin S.J
- Pray As You Go
- Busted Halo Podcasts
- Ignatian Solidarity Network: Examen for Life During COVID-19
- Vatican News Live Stream of Pope Francis’ Masses
- Archdiocese of Chicago streaming liturgies and prayer
- National Shrine of St. John Neumann: Light a Candle Online
- Taize Community Evening Prayer Broadcasts and Prayers