Mass: Online and In-person
Madonna della Strada Chapel is open after being closed during the COVID-19 pandemic. While we look forward to the time when we can fully reopen and resume our complete schedule of liturgies, your health and safety are our staff’s priorities. Following the guidelines of the Archdiocese of Chicago, the State of Illinois, the City of Chicago, and Loyola University, we began to live stream the Sunday Mass at 10:30 a.m. on July 26, and opened the chapel in stages beginning August 2.
Sunday Mass, Organ concerts, and more are found on YouTube at youtube.com/c/LUCministry.
Taizé Prayer and Weekday Noon Mass are found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/madonnadellastrada/live/
Sunday, December 6
10:30 a.m. Central Time: https://youtu.be/vR9VamjZPRk
You must register online and wear a face covering to enter the chapel.
December 2 - Weekday Mass, in person at the chapel and livestream | 12:00 noon
December 3 - Weekday Mass, in person at the chapel and livestream | 12:00 noon
December 6 - Sunday Mass, in person at the chapel and livestream | 10:30 a.m.
December 8 - Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary (obligation dispensed) Mass, in person at the chapel and livestream | 12:00 noon
December 9 - Final weekday Mass of the semester, in person at the chapel and livestream | 12:00 noon
December 13 - Final Sunday Mass of the semster, in person at the chapel and livestream | 10:30 a.m.
The chapel will close after the 10:30 a.m. Mass on December 13, and reopen on January 10, 2021 for the beginning of the spring semester.
Before you arrive, please read this guide for what to expect at the chapel.
If you would like to join us at the chapel, you must abide by the following guidelines and sign up to attend any Mass or private prayer (click the button at the bottom of this page):
- If you are ill, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the virus, please stay at home and view our Sunday Mass online at the links above.
- Make a reservation to attend Mass, Adoration, or private prayer using the online form below. Be sure to read the guide for what to expect at Mass.
- Wear a cloth face covering or mask that covers the mouth and nose at all times.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before your reservation begins and check in with the greeter by the glass doors on the south east side corner of the chapel. We will not be able to accommodate late arrivals!
- Follow the instructions of the chapel staff and volunteers while inside the chapel.
- Sign up by clicking on the button below.