Group Swim Lessons
- Session 1: Saturdays 1/18 -2/15 OR Mondays 1/20 -2/17
- Session 2: Saturdays 3/14 -4/18 (no class 4/11) OR Mondays 3/16 – 4/13
|Parent/Tot||9 – 9:30 am||4:30 -5 pm|
|5 & Under||9 – 9:30 am||5:05 – 5:35 pm|
|6 & Under||9:45 – 10:30 am||5:45 – 6:30 pm|
- Session 1:
- Beginners: Mondays & Wednesdays 6:30 -7:15 pm 1/20 -2/20
- Intermediate: Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30 -7:15 pm 1/21 -2/21
- Session 2:
- Beginners: Mondays & Wednesdays 6:30 -7:15 pm 3/16 -4/15
- Intermediate: Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30 -7:15 pm 3/17 -4/16
- Registration: Registration can be done in person at the Halas Recreation Center Desk or online at https://campusrec.luc.edu. Members of the Loyola Community should use their current LUC Login Credentials. If you do not have an LUC email address, you can create an account by clicking the 'Sign Up' link at the top right.
Family Swim Pass
Currently taking swimming classes and not a member of Halas? Would you like some extra time to practice skills learned in lessons? You can purchase a family swim pass for $25 per semester.
Swim Passes are valid for the whole family at the following times:
No transfers, refunds, or make ups for missed lessons.
Get the most out of Red Cross swim lessons with the new FREE Swim App from the American Red Cross! Created as a companion to the newly-updated Learn-to-Swim program (including Preschool Aquatics), this app will help you keep your swimmer motivated, while providing you the latest in water safety guidance to help ensure your family stays safe in, on and around the water. Download it directly from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or Amazon Marketplace.
Questions? Contact Kathryn Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org