Work Out Reservations
Work Out Reservations - How to Sign Up and How to Cancel
In an effort to keep you safe, Campus Recreation will be following all CDC, University, State, and City guidelines, which means a limit on the number of Ramblers in Halas at any given time. If you'd like to use Halas, you will need to register for a time to work out:
- To reserve a time to work out, log into our Member Portal with your LUC UVID at https://campusrec.luc.edu/
- Scroll down to select which area of Halas you would like to register for (Cardio Floor, Weight Room, or Rock Wall).
- Select the time you wish to register for.
- Time slots open 48 hours in advance.
- Add that time slot to your cart and complete your 'purchase' (time slots are no charge). Please only reserve one time slot per day so your fellow Ramblers can also work out!
- You should receive an emailed receipt with a calendar invite to remind you when your time slot is.
For more guidance, follow the video below!
To cancel your workout reservation, you can call Halas Recreation Center, use the written steps below, or follow the video below!
1. Log in to campusrec.luc.edu
2. Click on your profile in the uppter right hand corner
3. Click on the "Programs" and then "Registrations" and scroll down
4. Scroll to the right reservation, click on the three dots, and hit "cancel reservation"
5. It should now say "cancelled" next to the reservation!
For more information, including what is available, new protocols and expectations, please visit our Return to Campus Rec page.
Questions? Call 773-508-2602 or email email@example.com