IMs & Sports Clubs
About Intramural Sports
Intramural Sports games are organized in either tournament or league style. Activities include softball, flag football, soccer, volleyball, dodgeball, badminton, cornhole (bags), basketball, and racquetball. Intramural Sports are offered in the Fall and Spring Semesters.
Registration for Intramural Sports now takes place online at IMLeagues.com. Be sure to register early, as leagues are on a first come, first serve basis. You will see the times that are available to play online. Most seasons are 2–4 weeks long, with your team playing the same day each week until playoffs. See the registration link for more information!
Only the captain for each team needs to register to hold a team spot. The remaining team members can be added by creating an account on IMLeagues (proffered) or at the game site for each sport. Please ensure that all teammates are only playing on one team per league (example: on one men's team and one co-re team, where men and women play together). However, all team members will be required to join a team or the captain can invite them to join. See the registration link for instructions!
Don't have a team or enough people for a team? Don't worry, we can help! You can register as a free agent through imleagues. Please see the registration link for more information!
For more information, contact Alex Horn, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-508-2604.
About Sports Clubs
Sports Clubs are student organizations that practice together as a team and compete against other universities' sports clubs and/or local sports clubs.
The following is a list of active Sports Clubs. Some of them contain links with further information about the club. Also, you can go to www.orgsync.com for information on all clubs.
- Baseball Facebook | email@example.com
- Men's Basketball Facebook | Twitter | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Basketball Twitter | email@example.com
- Boxing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Field Hockey Facebook | email@example.com
- Football Facebook | lucfootball.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men's Ice Hockey Facebook | email@example.com
- Women's Ice Hockey lucwomensicehockey.com | Twitter: @LUCWomensHockey | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men's Lacrosse email@example.com
- Women's Lacrosse Facebook | Twitter | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quidditch Facebook | LUC.Quidditch.League@gmail.com
- Men's Rugby email@example.com | Men' Rugby Facebook
- Women's Rugby Twitter | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running email@example.com
- Men's Soccer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women's Soccer email@example.com
- Women's Softball lucclubsoftball.wix.com/team | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swim Facebook
- Table Tennis email@example.com
- Tennis lucclubtennis.weebly.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men's Ultimate Frisbee Facebook | LUCDarkwingUltimate@gmail.com
- Women's Ultimate Frisbee Facebook | email@example.com
- Men's Volleyball Facebook | Twitter | firstname.lastname@example.org | lucmvb.weebly.com
- Women's Volleyball loyolaclubvball.weebly.com | Facebook | Twitter | email@example.com
- Water Polo firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and club contact names, contact James Alexander at email@example.com or 773-508-2609.