Our Career Services Team is here to partner with every Loyola student to ensure each one has the tools and resources needed to navigate the college-to-career transition.
We work hand-in-hand with students as early as the first year at Loyola to support them in their individual journeys. We add layers of support to the career development process through our programming, including:
- LUConnect, a career mentoring and networking program
- Handshake, our career management portal
- Career and professional topics courses
- Job Shadow visits across the Chicago-land area
- An internship-quality Student Employment Program
- Pre-health & Pre-law advising specialists
What can parents/friends do to support students?
- Invite students to get to know their career advisor
- Encourage students to visit us during their first semester
- Engage us if your organization is interested in recruiting a Rambler
- Volunteer your employer to be a Job Shadow or Guest Advisor for a day