Welcome Fellow Rambler!
LUC Career Services works hand-in-hand with students and alumni as early as the first year at Loyola. We’re here to discuss not only the “what” part of your career path, but the “why” and “how” as well.
Using our career management site, Handshake, you can schedule career advising or pre-health appointments, register for career fairs and events, search for jobs, and more. We invite you to get started with these simple steps:
- Get to know our Career Services Team and consider making an appointment or virtual drop-ins
- Log-in to Handshake with your LUC email address and read this start-up information
- Review our resume and job-search guides
- Complete your online profile in Handshake and upload your resume
Check out all of our programs and services, including:
- Handshake, our career management portal
- LUConnect, a career mentoring and networking program
- Career and professional topics courses, UNIV 224 and UNIV 102
- An internship-quality Student Employment Program
We love what we do and we look forward to working with you! Follow us on Instagram @LUC_CAREER