Salaries & Trends
In addition to its many services and resources, the Career Development Office has identified a number of external websites that may be of help to you in your career planning or job search. The links below are just a sampling of what is available on the Internet.
- AreaVibes - Salary calculator to see how much you would need to earn in a new city
- Bureau of Labor Statistics—Agency within the U.S. Department of Labor; provides stats on employment and wages, labor demand and turnover, and the dynamic state of the labor market
- Glassdoor—Database of 6 million company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, office photos and more, shard by company employees
- iGrad - LUC's paid-for financial literacy resource, sponsored by LUC's Office of Financial Aid
- LinkedIn Salary - See a detailed breakdown of salaries by job title and location. Explore how salaries vary by industry, years of experience, company size and education level.
- Mapping Your Future - Budgeting tool from a non-profit financial literacy organization
- NACE Salary Resources - Learn about the job market and compensation trends
- Occupational Outlook Handbook—Bureau of Labor's guide to guide to career information about hundreds of occupations
- PayScale Salary Negotiation Guide—Career and finance experts answer your salary negotiation questions
- Salary.com—Multiple salary and employment related resources