Top Median Earnings After Completetion of Bacherlor's Degrees - According to the U.S. Department of Education College Scorecard.
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research, Clinical Nursing - $66,195
- Management Information Systems and Services - $66,029
- Accounting and Related Services - $61,380
- Finance and Financial Services - $56,544
- Business/Managerial Economics - $55,061
- Human Resources Management and Services - $53,358
- Computer and Information Sciences - 52,107
Top Median Earnings After Completetion of Master's Degrees - According to the U.S. Department of Education College Scorecard.
- Health and Medical Administrative Services - $220,906
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research, Clinical Nursing - $97,604
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies - $97,071
- Business Administration, Management, and Operations - $87,470
- Statistics - $71,015
- Teacher Educatioon and Professional Development, Special Subject Areas - $68,219
- Public Health - $62,012
IRS Data representing 70% of graduates from 2009-2012 - Data represents an aggregate of programs and majors. Data does not serve as an indicator of future outcomes data.
- 88% of graduates were employed 3 months after graduation
- 98% of graduates were either employed or pursuing a graduate education after 3 months
- 70% or more Loyola graduates remained in the state of Illinois
- 44% of Loyola graduates were employed before graduation
- Average monthly median income increased continuously each quarter after graduation
- Income increased 3-4 times after one year, and an additional 33.7% in the second year. (During the same time period, the Illinois workforce average income increased only 3.7%)
- Graduates with a higher cumulative GPA were found to have higher average median incomes.