- 88% of graduates were employed 3 months after graduation
- 98% of graduates were either employed or pursuing a graduate education after 3 months
- 70% or more Loyola graduates remained in the state of Illinois
- 44% of Loyola graduates were employed before graduation
- Average monthly median income increased continuously each quarter after graduation
- Income increased 3-4 times after one year, and an additional 33.7% in the second year. (During the same time period, the Illinois workforce average income increased only 3.7%)
- Graduates with a higher cumulative GPA were found to have higher average median incomes.
Source: IRS Data representing 70% of graduates from 2009-2012. Data represents an aggregate of programs and majors. Data does not serve as an indicator of future outcomes data.