For Families of Students
Dear Parents and Family Members,
The career discernment and decision-making journey is an important part of your student’s college career.
Our approach to career development is never one size fits all. Rather, we consider each person’s interests, values, personality, culture and context.
Our team of experienced professionals serves all undergraduate and graduate students and alumni through the many career transitions they may see.
Our programs and services include:
- Career and professional topic courses, UNIV 224 & UNIV 102
- Job Shadow trips across the Chicago area
- An internship-quality Student Employment Program
- Pre-health & Pre-law advising specialists
- LUConnect, a robust, 400+ alumni networking and mentoring platform
What role can you play?
- Invite students to get to know their career advisor or career coach
- Encourage students to visit us as soon as they get to campus
- Engage us if your company wants to recruit a Rambler
- Volunteer your employer to host a job shadow opportunity