For Families of Students
Dear Parents and Family Members,
The career discernment and decision-making journey is an important part of your student’s college career.
Our approach to career development considers each person’s interests, values, personality, culture and context.
Our programs and services include:
- Career and professional topic courses, UNIV 224 & UNIV 102
- An internship-quality Student Employment Program
- Pre-health & Pre-law advising specialists
- LoyolaLinked, a new alumni networking and mentoring platform
What role can you play?
- Invite students to get to know their career advisor or career coach
- Encourage students to visit us as soon as they get to campus
- Engage us if your company wants to recruit a Rambler
- Volunteer your employer to host a job shadow opportunity
We love what we do and we look forward to supporting your student. Learn more about our professional team