Check-out all the Virtual Resources Available from Career Services
Reach Your Destination, From Anywhere
As LUC has shifted to online classes to limit the spread of COVID-19, we recognize the challenges of being removed from the campus community and from your normal routine as a student. During this time, you can still stay on track with your career goals:
- Schedule a video or phone appointment. You can ask questions and get advice from LUC Career Advisors by requesting a video or phone call appointment in Handshake today.
- You can find virtual job and internship opportunities using LUC's Micro-internship Program, Symba, Google's COVID-19 remote work page, and Handshake.
- Since resumes and cover letters are your first chance to impress employers, use our online resources to help you polish these documents. Get key tips from our Resume Guide and Cover Letter Guide, plus learn by example with these Sample Documents. All these and more job search resources are available to you 24/7 from any device.
- Try our new Zoom narrated video mock interview self-module. Sign-in and start practicing!
- You can also watch and learn important tips for Job Searches, Correspondence, Interviewing and more with Career Services’ instructional videos.
- If you want to explore on your own, check out the Handshake Blog (updated frequently) National Career Development Association’s assessment section which includes career exploration tools, quizzes, and more, all available to you 24/7 from any device.
- Take advantage of the National Career Development Association's frequently updated COVID-19 resources page for the job search, working remote, and overall career support.
No matter the distance between LUC Career Services, we want to help you prepare and reach your career goals. If there are resources that would be helpful, or if you have any concerns, please email us at email@example.com or leave us a message at 773-508-7716.