Pre-Professional Program Services
Pre-Health Professions Program
The Pre-Health Professions Program is part of Career Services and offers assistance to Loyola's undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students and alumni interested in pursuing health professional careers. For those students unsure of exactly what field to choose or who want general information to begin their search, Pre-Health Professions is the place to start.
The program provides a variety of services for students to guide them through the seemingly confusing road of health professional careers and applications. The services provided can be found here.
Pre-Law Advising Program
The Pre-Law Advising Program is part of Career Services and provides information and guidance to Loyola students and alumni who are considering a legal career and applying to law school.
Our services include:
- Individual advising appointments
- Monthly updates via the Pre-Law Newsletter about local law school-related events and job/internship opportunities
- Law school admissions information sessions
- On-campus programming, including workshops on the law school application process, internships, and resume and personal statement writing
- Personalized guidance during the admissions process
- Referrals to other university resources
Additional information and resources from the Pre-Law Advising Program can be found here.