- Biology and Bioinformatics Major
- Expected Graduation Date:
- May 2017
1. What is your career goal after graduation, and what are you hoping to accomplish this year related to your major?
Medical school hopefully! I'm currently volunteering in a hospital and shadowing physicians and I am looking for more opportunities to work in the health care field.
2. What do you know now that you wish you knew when you first started school?
The importance of reflection.
3. How did you use the Career Development Center?
I used the job search guides as a freshmen to land job on campus. Ever since then the Career Development Center has given me plenty of resources to advance my career goals and earn new opportunities.