CAS Around Campus
Express Advising. Workshops. Sound Advice.
Express Academic Advising: Transfers, Juniors, and Seniors
Virtual Express Advising is available during the fall semester using an online chat platform which can be accessed by clicking the link below. Please note that Express Advising is only available during the stated hours – we cannot respond to any chat messages received outside of our scheduled hours. Students will be helped in the order in which they join the queue.
Weekly Express Advising Days and Times:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. (CST) & 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (CST).*
For current juniors, seniors, and students who transferred to Loyola, Express Advising is offered on a first-come, first-served basis for matters that require 10-15 minutes with a CAS academic advisor. Express Advising hours are held during the regular Fall and Spring semesters.
*Express Advising will not be available during Labor Day, Mid-semester (Fall) Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break (between Fall and Spring semester), Spring Break, Easter Break, Final Exam Weeks, or during the summer (May-August). Express Advising for spring registration runs from 9 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. from November 2-6.
Fall 2020 Special Extended Express Academic Advising Days are scheduled for the following dates:
- August 24-31: Late/Change-of-Registration Week Express Advising
- October 29-30: Spring Pre-Registration Express Advising & Check-Your-Graduation-Degree-Audit Days (For seniors who are graduating in Spring/Summer 2021)
- October 30: Last day to withdraw with a "W" grade
- November 2: January (J-term) Registration Express Advising
- November 12-13: Spring Pre-Registration Express Advising & Check-Your-Graduation-Degree-Audit Days (For seniors who are graduating in Spring/Summer 2021)
- November 16-20: Spring Registration Express Advising (9 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.)
*For a complete schedule of Express Advising hours, visit CAS Express Advising Hours.