CAS Around Campus
Express Advising. Workshops. Sound Advice.
Express Academic Advising: Transfers, Juniors, and Seniors
Virtual Express Advising is available during the fall and spring semesters using an online chat platform which can be accessed by clicking the link below. Please note that Express Advising is only available during the stated hours – we cannot respond to any chat messages received outside of our scheduled hours. Students will be helped in the order in which they join the queue.
Weekly Express Advising Days and Times:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. (CST)
Click here to join the online queue
For current juniors, seniors, and students who transferred to Loyola, Express Advising is offered on a first-come, first-served basis for matters that require 10-15 minutes with a CAS academic advisor. Express Advising hours are held during the regular Fall and Spring semesters.
*Express Advising will not be available during Labor Day, Mid-semester (Fall) Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break (between Fall and Spring semester), Spring Break, Easter Break, Final Exam Weeks, or during the summer (May-August).
Spring 2023 Special Extended Express Academic Advising Days are scheduled for the following dates:
- January 17-20 & January 23: Late / Change-of-Registration Week
- February 13-14: Summer Registration
- March 27: Last day to withdraw with a "W" grade
- April 11-14: Fall Pre-Registration & Check-Your-Graduation-Degree-Audit Days (For seniors who are graduating in Fall 2023)
- April 17-21: Fall Registration
*For a complete schedule of Express Advising hours, visit CAS Express Advising Hours.
Follow Us on Social Media
- Facebook: facebook.com/LoyolaCAS
- Instagram: @CASadvisingLUC
- Twitter: @CASadvisingLUC