CAS Around Campus
Express Advising. Workshops. Sound Advice.
Express Academic Advising: Transfers, Juniors, and Seniors
For current juniors, seniors, and students who transferred to Loyola, express academic advising is offered on a first-come, first-served basis for quick form drop-offs, reviews of current class schedules, and matters that require 10-15 minutes with a CAS academic advisor. Express advising hours are held during the regular Fall and Spring semesters.
Weekly Express Advising Days/Hours: Tuesday–Thursday, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: Sullivan Center 235 (CAS Dean's Office @ LSC)*
*Express academic advising will not be available during Mid-semester (Fall) Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break (between Fall and Spring semester), Spring Break, Easter Break, Final Exam Weeks, or during the summer (May-August). Also, please note there will be no Express Advising offered on Wednesday, March 18, 2020.*
Spring 2020 Special Extended Express Academic Advising Days are scheduled for the following dates:
- January 13-17; January 21: Late/Change-of-Registration Week Express Advising
- February 10-11: Summer 2020 Registration Express Advising
- March 23: Last day to withdraw with a “W”
- March 26-27: Fall 2020 Pre-Registration Express Advising
- March 26-27: Check-Your-Graduation-Degree-Audit Days: For seniors who are graduating in Fall 2020
- March 30-April 3: Spring 2020 Registration Express Advising
*For a complete schedule of express advising hours, visit CAS Express Advising Hours.
Express Academic Advising: First-Year Students and Sophomores
For current first-year students and sophomores, drop-in academic advising is offered by First and Second Year Advising (FSYA) in Sullivan 260. Visit First and Second Year Advising for details.