CAS Around Campus
Express Advising. Workshops. Sound Advice.
Express Academic Advising: Transfers, Juniors, and Seniors
In response to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Academic Advisors in the College of Arts and Sciences have transitioned to virtual advising.
Express Advising is available Tuesday through Thursday, 11:30 am to 1:00 p.m. CST using an online chat platform which can be accessed by clicking the link below. Please note that Express Advising is only available during the stated hours – we cannot respond to any chat messages received outside of our scheduled hours. Students will be helped in the order in which they join the queue.
Weekly Express Advising Days/Hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
For current juniors, seniors, and students who transferred to Loyola, Express academic advising is offered on a first-come, first-served basis for matters that require 10-15 minutes with a CAS academic advisor. Express advising hours are held during the regular Fall and Spring semesters.
*Express academic advising will not be available during Mid-semester (Fall) Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break (between Fall and Spring semester), Spring Break, Easter Break, Final Exam Weeks, or during the summer (May-August).
Spring 2020 Special Extended Express Academic Advising Days are scheduled for the following dates (*updated 3/16/2020):
- January 13-17; January 21: Late/Change-of-Registration Week Express Advising
- February 10-11: Summer 2020 Registration Express Advising
- *March 30: Last day to withdraw with a “W” grade
- *April 2-3: Fall 2020 Pre-Registration Express Advising
- *April 2-3: Check-Your-Graduation-Degree-Audit Days: For seniors who are graduating in Fall 2020
- *April 6-9 and April 13: Fall 2020 Registration Express Advising
*For a complete schedule of Express Advising hours, visit CAS Express Advising Hours.